The value of hiring an interior designer to help with your project is often misunderstood.
You don’t often get a second chance at your renovations to get it right, so make sure you ask these 7 important questions before you decide on the interior designer who’s right for you.
The 7 Questions To Ask When Choosing An Interior Designer Who’s Right For You:
- How will the interior designer add value to my project?
- Will the designer listen to my ideas, or will they impose their ideas on me?
- Does the designer have credentials and examples of their work for me to see?
- Does the designer have supplier contacts that I would otherwise not be able to access?
- How does the designer keep up with the latest trends and styles in their industry?
- Does the designer have access to quality tradespeople?
- How can the designer save me money?