The Complete Interior Design Service
Interior design is a very personal and creative process and takes time to achieve the look and feel you want for your home. We like working in a collaborative way to understand your needs, goals and the interior style you want to achieve. Together we select colour palettes, materials and finishes, lighting, window furnishings and other fixtures to consider the big picture.
Cabinetry design usually forms a large part of the interior design, particularly for kitchens, bathrooms and living areas. Customised cabinetry and furniture results in a unique look for your interior and is something we pride ourselves on. Our experience, our skilled tradespeople, project coordination and costing, plus attention to detail room by room means that your project runs smoothly from concept to completion.
The Complete Design Service includes:
- A two hour personalised consultation to get to know you and your vision
- Preparation of a tailored written brief of your requirements and the interior design stages involved. This includes a Fee Proposal for your project
- A timeframe to achieve the interior design for your home
- Tailored interior design advice including access to specific suppliers and manufacturers
- Cost: Varies according to the scope of your project
*Cost less reimbursed Introductory Consultation
How I work with you:
- I start by meeting with you and becoming familiar with the brief and vision for your home
- We create an Ideas Folder or Moodboard of inspiration for your spaces to establish a clear picture of your style preferences
- We visit suppliers and manufacturers to source and custom make unique pieces to suit your home
- We liaise with our team of experienced makers, suppliers and tradespeople to bring the interior design for your home together and hold your hand through the entire interior design process so it’s stress free!